Wednesday – June 19th, 2013
6:00 pm – 6:30 pm
6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Gerard Board, First Vice President , Leadership Development, SunTrust Banks, Inc. [MODERATOR]
Gerard Borda serves as Vice President, Leadership Development for SunTrust Bank. In this role, Mr. Borda is responsible for creating a philosophy, framework, and strategic roadmap for how SunTrust meets existing and future leadership needs for the enterprise through development of current and emerging managers and leaders. He is based in Atlanta.
- More About Gerard
- Endurance Series Trust, a newly-formed multi-series trust, is launching its first mutual fund via Tampa-based Gator Capital Management, the fund’s advisor.
- More about Andres
Marlem Rios, Nuclear Financial Manager, Georgia Power Company
- Marlem is the Nuclear Financial Manager for Georgia Power Company. She leads a professional team of accountants and analysts in performing the daily tasks required to execute the financial governance programs for the Vogtle 3&4 Nuclear Project and she provides financial and accounting oversight to ensure Vogtle 3&4 costs are accurately recorded on the GPC general ledger and reported to the Georgia Public Service Commission, Co-Owners and other stakeholders. Marlem has over 14 years of experience in accounting. She graduated from Russell Sage College with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting in December 1997.
- More about Marlem
Cynthia Hudson, Senior Vice President and General Manager of CNN en Español and Hispanic Strategy for CNN/U.S.
- Cynthia Hudson is senior vice president and general manager of CNN en Español and Hispanic strategy for CNN/U.S. Hudson oversees all aspects, including newsgathering, editorial content, programming, production, operations and personnel, of the CNN en Español 24/7 television network, CNN en Español, CNN Latino in US/ CNNERADIO and CNNMéxico.com.
- More about Cynthia
Mariela Romero, Community Affairs Director, Univision Atlanta
- Mariela Romero joined Univision Atlanta in 2010 as Community Affairs Director. Her current position takes her all over Georgia interviewing various community leaders for weekly show “Nuestra Georgia”. With topics focusing on everything from health and wellness to financial literacy and education, Mariela seeks empowering the community, ensuring awareness. Throughout her years in broadcast journalism Mariela Romero has received 8 Emmy Awards from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Southeast Region. Mariela has a television career spanning close to two decades and several countries.
- More about Mariela
Alejandro J. Gomez, Portfolio Strategy Director, Multicultural Marketing, Coca-Cola North America
- Alejandro J. Gómez joined the marketing department at The Coca-Cola Company in Venezuela in March 1997. Throughout his 16 years at TCCC, he has occupied different positions in consumer and operational marketing while building his experience in the Latin American and North American markets. In Coca-Cola Venezuela, he lead the channel marketing group and held positions in operational marketing and brand management for the Venecol Division. In Coca-Cola North America, Alejandro has led the Multicultural efforts for the East Region and also held brand management positions in the Hispanic marketing team. Currently, Alejandro is responsible for establishing Portfolio Strategies for Multicultural segments in Coca-Cola North America Brands. Prior to joining TCCC, he held key marketing positions at Kraft Foods in Venezuela.
- More about Alejandro
W Atlanta Downtown
45 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30308